Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adverts

I like how the British say commercial, but thats not why I've brought you here today. Something made me really angry.

I'm not breaking any new ground here when I say I hate the Mac vs. PC commercials. People have bitched about them for years and they've been parodied in unfunny parodies since day one. The most recent one bothers me the most. John Hodgman(hilarious) brings in Patrick Warburton(hilarious) and shows him off to random customer bitch X. He is the top of the line PC. But he has problems, as all PCs do, so she turns him down in favor of Justin Long. The smug, ugly, untalented douchebag who feels that fucking that chew talking bitch Drew Barrymore is even remotely acceptable.

K-Mart has invented the word "Blingatutde." I think that's how they're spelling it. Either way, its tweens in bedazzled jeans strutting around their middle school math class looking like a bunch of bitchy whores. Even though they're impressionable at that age, I'm sure no kid thinks the clothes at K-Mart are cool and I feel bad for them when their confused mothers take them there and say "Its what all the other kids are wearing!."

And lastly, T Mobile needs to get their shit together. They have Whoopi Goldberg, Phil Jackson and Jesse James in their ad for the new G1. This is up against the iPhone and thats the best line up you can give me? Did the unemployed, albeit still pretty hot Catherine Zeta-Jones turn this one down? I think I'm in the minority by being able to name those three people. Just goes to show how closely I follow basketball, reality shows and women's morning TV.

I refuse to believe Audrina Patridge was unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment